Tim Brownson Knows What Love Has To Do With It
Do you know why you want what you want?
Do you know why you and your boyfriend can never agree when it comes to those political debates?
Do you know why your soul-sucking job is soul-sucking?
What HAS love got to do with it?
All of the answers to those questions (and more) can be found in your values. And the man who, literally, wrote the book on values is here to tell us more.
Tim Brownson, life coach, author, blogger, speaker and all round awesome guy (who specializes in helping people get unstuck – how awesome is that!) has created Aligning With Your Core Values – an all-inclusive digital program that will have you crystal clear on what matters to you most within an hour.
Make better decisions. Know what motivates you. Be clearer than clear on what’s most important to you. Let’s dive in! Click on the link below to watch the interview:
Here are some of the super-juicy Tim-isms from our conversation -
- Tim says – figuring out your values has MASSIVE impact on people
- Tim says – I’ve said more breakthroughs with clients working on their values than every other coaching tool put together
- Tim says – one of the biggest take aways of figuring out your values is discovering what sticking points are showing up in your life
- Tim says – knowing your values = knowing what motivates you
- Tim says – humour and fun are often under-represented in most people’s values. Aren’t we hard wired to have fun?
Want more Tim-ness? How could you not? Head over to A Daring Adventure, grab some free stuff and get lost on the blog.